In the Kitchen with Nestle :
Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
I am putting NESTLE Bakers' Choice Choc Bits in a test for my favorite classic Chocolate Chip Cookies. This sweet indulgence is very common and enjoy by all age group. The reason I choose this recipe is not only because it is easy breezy to be baked and done, but because I would like to show you why Nestle Bakers' Choice CHOC BITS is the perfect choice for your baking meets. The quality chocolate chip that does not melt or destroyed when you put it under certain degree of oven-heat and stay still in shape to meet your baking desire. As you can see, the chocolate chips in my cookies are still in a good form yet chew-able and melt in your mouth... How satisfying! (I am munching these cookies while I am writing this article :p)
To get you started, here's a copy of the Chocolate Chip cookies recipe.
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Serve : 36 Medium Size Cookies
Prepare time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 20-25 minutes
Baking Tools :
- 2 medium Bowls
- 2 Cookie Trays
- Electric Mixer
- Baking Paper
- Cooling rack
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line cookie trays with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, mixed eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla extract and sugar with electric mixer until well combined. Set aside.
- In another bowl, sift all-purpose flour, self-raising flour and baking powder then whisk well together.
- Put the wet ingredients into the dry mixture and combined. Mixed in cinnamon powder, NESTLE Bakers' Choice Choc Bits (I am using the dark chocolate selection), chopped almonds then combine all the mixture using spatula.
- Make small balls out of the ingredients and place them on the prepared cookie tray. Give space between each cookie balls as they will melt down when you bake them.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. Then cool on the cooling rack.
- Enjoy your cookie!
I hope you find this recipe and helpful. You can always visit Nestle Bakers' Corner to find more exciting recipes that you can demonstrate at your lovely kitchen. Happy baking, folks!