Sunday, September 18, 2016

I Want Proof

IMG_8437

P R O O F

"What I stand for is what I stand on...." 
 Unknown

Sydney, Australia
10.09.2016
Photo by Nicklaus Yap


To all my readers,

There is no better idea of taking this space and showcase you the surreal reality of an enhanced Sydney beauty; its sun. its heat. its breeze. its muse. The weather elevation (that without a question) is close to beat Melbourne's, and the soaring sun is one of the best thing you'd ever have on those cold, freezing and layering days. Speaking of the appreciation of sunlight on winter days, you can never put your sung-glasses away.

In this outfit post, I am wearing the Fairview Wood collection from PROOF latest winter collection. PROOF Eye Wear are made from re-purposed skate decks, sustainable woods and cotton based acetate, and it is also waterproof. 

PROOF is a leading fashion-eco brand that focus in fashion sustainability and stylishness.  PROOF also supports fashion forward. A percentage of their profit is donated to their 'DO GOOD Program' in many countries such as India, Philippines, El Savador, Nepal, and the latest is Uganda. They have been involve in many projects including the opening of two eye clinics in India.

As I would embark my travel journey to sunny places, I'd definitely take my PROOF Eye Wear with me as a stylish companion and easy to match with my outfits. I can not wait to share more about my travel in my upcoming post. 



IMG_8433
IMG_8420
IMG_8457
IMG_8503
IMG_8504


Lenny xoxo


Disclaimer:
ALL PHOTOS ARE MINE.
This is sponsored by PROOF EYEWEAR.



No comments:

Post a Comment