Friday, January 27, 2017

CONTRARY

IMG_9760


Enough with a self-made theory of fashion items coordination or how to take a selfie because clearly on 2017, I personally think that people has their own tastes of so called personal style and they clearly know which angle works the best on a selfie-cam or insta-story. (I love boomerang, too!)
Last night while exercising my thumb and pointing finger through 12,664 photos (including videos, screen shots, double-saved photos, quotes) on my phone, checking instagram back and forth, collecting all the information I needed to motivate myself enough on writing this article right now helped me figure out that ordinary people like myself tend to document our life-achievements, daily outfit, or food we ate, or simply heartwarming anniversary post (yes, I am talking about me!) and post it online because that's just why we are busy taking photos and videos everywhere for.   
2017 is the millennials 'gram era. So much inspirations and breath-taking photos of the island that you never thought exist before and those sort of things inspire each and everyone of us to push the boundaries and chase experiences instead of talking about boys or the girl you dislike in the corner of the cafe. 2017 is the era of visual experiences. I have promised myself to save more for experiences. In the favour of my statement, I will begin 2017's travel series in Mid-march. I am happy and so excited to say that I will be kicking off the journey in Bali. SO EXCITED! 

IMG_9779

IMG_9789

IMG_9795

IMG_9802

Outfit details : 
Laces bralette - Cotton On Body / White shirt - Uniqlo / 
Kimye Boyfriend Jeans - Bardot / Claire's sandals - Rubi Shoes / Sunnies - Mink Pink / Bangle - Pandora



No comments:

Post a Comment