I took the challenge from Fashion Click Teen Vogue for showing outfit that I wear or would wear to Fashion Week SS15. I was so excited to do it, during the hectic week, finally I did it :)
Talking about this outfit, I was doing sporty chic girl at Fashion Week, how comfortable I should get when I have to move from show to show in a day but still look cool and fashionable. I paired white jumper with houndstooth skirt and Nike running shoes. Well, it's my first ever post with my ponytail hair ;)
Lipstick Rouge Allure 104 Passion CHANEL
Mercedes Logo Print Asymmetric Zippered White Jumper ROMWE || Houndstooth Skirt Zara ||
Black Messenger Bag ROXY || Wonderland Sunnies ROXY ||
Necklace Colette by Colette Hayman ||
30 Pegasus Running Shoes Nike









yurtdışı kargo
ReplyDeleteresimli magnet
instagram takipçi satın al
yurtdışı kargo
sms onay
dijital kartvizit
dijital kartvizit
https://nobetci-eczane.org/
PYDR
Litvanya yurtdışı kargo
ReplyDeleteLüksemburg yurtdışı kargo
Macaristan yurtdışı kargo
Malta yurtdışı kargo
Polonya yurtdışı kargo
OET2ON
Yunanistan yurtdışı kargo
ReplyDeleteAfganistan yurtdışı kargo
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri yurtdışı kargo
Amerika Samoası yurtdışı kargo
Angola yurtdışı kargo
8E1ZBK