Blazer -- Unbranded // Plain white blouse -- GUESS? // Black leather shorts -- Jay Jays // Shoes -- Converse // Necklace -- Forever New
We never can go wrong with Black and White. So do I.
Never get bored pairing black and white, well those are my favorite casual styling :)
Also, this navy polkadot Converse sneakers I bought for only $50 is one of my best buy list.










Super stylish and amazing look, great to see another blogger from Sydney.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much :) Much appreciate :)
DeleteAh yes, I agree with you. Black and white is a perfect combination for all season. I have a new post you might want to visit sometime... ;) or do you mind following each other via Gfc or any other social medias? let me know if you just like.
ReplyDeletelove,
Cassie Thriftier
Thanks for your agreements, thats so lovely :)
Deletefollow me on my instagram @lennynovitasari, and let me know if you did that :)
Cheers,
Lenny