Thrift Shop and Matcha
THRIFT SHOP
I apologize for postponing this post that supposed to be up last Sunday. But here I am updating latest venture to Glebe Market for thrift shopping.
Earlier the day, I went to Cafe Cre Asion to fulfill my Green-Tea-Lover desire on its famous Green Tea Chocolate Fondant. The presentation of the cake itself is simple and sophisticated, it tasted so so so so good. I had green tea latte, as always, at that visit. Over all, Cafe Cre Asion is absolutely recommended for y'all sweet tooth out there. Luckily I did not get drunk of consuming too much green tea, even I wouldn't mind at all.





This was my first time going to the Flea Market. Glebe Market only opens on Saturday from 10 A.M. until 4 p.m. It does not only sell secondhand collections but also the brand new clothes, bags, and cute accessories, and it has so many food stalls. I set the limit for myself before purchasing, that I would only buy any secondhand item under $25 (twenty-five dollars). I was full on excitement to see what I can find and how deep is my vintage soul. Not disappointing that I actually went home with four items; 2 dresses, 1 Jacket, 1 Top and I spent $60 in total. If you were there with me, you would've seen my smiley face all the way home and my crazy excitement. (PS : There weren't as many picture of the stalls as what it is at the market, because some owners would prefer "no picture taken" of their stall)
ommmmmmggg greeen tea looks yummm!
ReplyDeleteand fdskjghdskjgsk I WOULD'VE BOUGHT HALF OF THE STALLS!
the shoes and bags and $10/15 shirts!
everything magical
www.wanyyg.blogspot.com
Hello there! Green Tea food army was absolute perfection, can't wait to go back actually :)
DeleteFlea Market is the best, isnt it? :)
xxLenny