Stone-wall and marble compliments through-out the main lobby as well as interior. It didn't caught my eyes when I entered the main lobby.
At the arrival, my partner and I were welcomed by the front receptionists who listed down the number of luggage, took our luggages and handed out a ticket. We headed straight to the main lobby area and were friendly helped by the one of the front receptionist.
The main lobby is an open space where it lets you feel the Bali humidity and few steps from the front desk, you are welcomed with a brief view of the resort from a higher point of view. You will also find seating sections with different furniture designed to let the guests enjoy themselves at the lobby. Not until when I had to rush to the restroom that I realised, 'Damn this resort is legit real money!'. I am not exaggerating but a restroom with air- conditioner and automatic censored seated toilet that opens up once you enter the toilet and provides you warming seat and flushed itself when you leave the toilet.. and oh, it gives you option to clean your business (re: aftermath) for you, that is when I know I fell in love for the first time.
 |
| MAIN LOBBY VIEW |
 |
| View from Level 5 |
 |
| POOL Closer to Lobby |
Okay, back to business.
So we were able to check in at 3pm sharp. Nick and I were personally escorted to our room, few minutes walk from the main lobby. The room is located closer to the beach and beachside pool rather than it is to the main lobby. The lovely lady who escorted us to our room was giving few brief about the locations and a bit of the resort. Then we got to our room and as per se and procedure, she talked about the room, wifi (um, yeah), and things we need to know about our stay.
THE ROOM
 |
| Game Changer |
Speaking of our room, I won't say much about the room because I hope by the time you reach to this paragraph and judged the photos you'll know I have fainted in admiration of each and every corner of it (referring to marble vanity and double sink, the sleek bathtub and of course its millennial toilet). The bathroom itself is probably as big as my bedroom back home. But every hotel guest won't give any hindsight until they reach the main resting point, which is the bed. YES! The bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. I personally do not know how to describe its comfort, but one thing for sure, it made you hard to leave even if you desperately need to go to toilet. The other thing to note is the most incredible pillow. I was blown away by the quality of comfort this big soft marshmallow-ish pillow that exquisitely accompanied me through my sleep. Then the next thing I know is a joyous swear "damn this is worth every single Rupiah out of our pocket"
DINING AREA
We spent pretty much 24 hours without leaving the resort, so we have planned this very carefully to not have it ruined. We dined at three dining precincts at The Mulia Bali through-out the whole stay.
THE CAFE
On every stay, you will received complimentary breakfast buffet at The Cafe. Nick has told me about his previous experience at The Cafe and he warned me that I will utterly love it. Little did I know I somehow need to trust him (well he never bluffed) when it comes to food and dining experiences.
It was probably the best hotel breakfast experience I ever had?
When you entered The Cafe, there will be staff checking your room number and escorted you to your assigned table. The Cafe itself has all different cuisines at different stations and everything is freshly made at most of the station. My favourite was their french toast, the delicacy and melt in your mouth well-soaked bread and its sweet kick of maple syrup, ugh, take me away before I devour it all.
You can eat as much as you want and stay as long as you want (not after the breakfast time is over).
 |
| Eggs Station |
 |
| Freshly made sushi |
 |
| Japanese Cuisine Section |
 |
| Noodle Bar |
 |
| Indian Cuisine Section, Freshly made Naan |
TABLE EIGHT
Table Eight serves delicacy Chinese Cuisine. You are able to book for a table prior to your visit or I believe walk-in is possible during low season. Nick and I had our lunch at Table Eight before we checked in to our room. We opted the all you can eat yumcha buffet with free flow Chinese tea. How it works is you order particular choice of dumplings or so from their yumcha menu and they made it fresh, which was a highlight and it was different from regular yumcha restaurant with their carts at places I have dined at. Nonetheless, the taste was okay and pretty standard but the whole experience was great with marble table and decorations within the restaurant itself.
EDOGIN
No comments:
Post a Comment